On behalf of the Organizing panel, we are delighted to welcome enthusiastic investigators from all over the world to join us at the 15th World Congress on Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease, slated for the 21st and 22nd of November, 2022 in London, United Kingdom.
Dementia 2022 revolves around the theme of "Fostering the Latest Challenges in the Era of Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease," and the congress includes keynote bestowals, poster presentations, E-poster exhibits, oral addresses, and exhibitions.
The Dementia Congress is a fantastic platform for great scientists, youthful researchers, croakers, nursing staff, academics, neurosurgeons, neurologists, and other health professionals to share in international plants, present their exploration, and partake their gests on all aspects of this fleetly growing field, allowing them to showcase their rearmost ways and enhance their skills.
We hope the congress will invigorate you and inspire you to generate new ideas.
The international scientificcommittee of Dementia 2022 invites participants to submit abstracts on the below-mentionedcongress tracks:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Stages of Dementia
- Vascular Dementia
- Frontotemporal Dementia
- Geriatrics Dementiaand Cognitive Disorder
- Aging and Dementia
- Role of AmyloidProtein in Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- BioinformaticsApproach for Dementia
- Recent Advancementsin the Diagnosis of Dementia
- Case Reports inDementia
- TreatmentModalities for Dementia
- Causes and Prevention of Dementia
- Dementia Care,Practice, and Awareness
Awards & Benefits
“Winning isn’t everything in life; it’s the only thing.”
Make memories and share your thoughts on this fantastic platform which is loaded with a bundle of opportunities and moments to capture.
Best poster benefits:
- A unique opportunity to combine visual and oral explanations of your projects in the form of a poster presentation.
- The accepted poster abstracts will be published in renowned and supporting international journals with a unique DOI given by CROSSREF.
- The best posters will have the opportunity to publish their entire research paper for a reduced processing fee in supporting international journals.
Young scientist benefits-
- Advancing perfection and perceiving remarkable commitments made by the youthful researchers for their work done essentially during the span of study.
- Find out about career advancement and the most recent research devices and technologies in your field.
- Graduates are motivated by the chance to choose neighbourhood or worldwide subjects of pertinence or enthusiasm to them and build up their own logical examinations and models, drawing in locally or universally.
- The Award will be given to two chosen researchers.
- Chances to be a student envoy.
- Chances to collaborate with partners from all over the world.
- Discounts at the Allied conferences, at different worldwide venues in the future.
- Chances to publish full-length articles in the conference's reputed supporting global publications of the respective congress.
- The Board of Directors nominates the Best Young Scientist Award, and if they wish to publish a full-length paper, they can publish it in the supporting global journals of the respective conference with no preparation fees.
For Researchers and Faculty Members:
- Speaker Presentations
- Poster Display
- Symposium hosting (4-5 member team)
- Workshop organizing
For Universities, Associations & Societies:
- Association Partnering
- Collaboration proposals
- Academic Partnering
- Group Participation
For Students and Research Scholars:
- Poster Competition (Winner will get Best Poster Award)
- Young Researcher Forum (YRF Award to the best presenter)
- Student Attendee
- Group registrations
For Business Delegates:
- Speaker Presentations
- Symposium hosting
- Book Launch event
- Networking opportunities
- Audience participation
For Product Manufacturers:
- Exhibitor and Vendor booths
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Product launch
- Workshop organizing
- Scientific Partnering
- Marketing and Networking with clients
Past Congress Report
With great supportfrom our Organizing Committee, Allied Conferences successfully completed the"14th World Congress on Dementiaand Alzheimer'sDisease", which was held in the form of a Virtual Event(Webinar) on December 8, 2021.
First and foremost,we appreciate your faith in us and your participation in Dementia 2021, a worldwideconference focused on many aspects of Dementia, Alzheimer’s, and Neurology.There are several ways to express our gratitude to you for organizing afantastic virtual gathering for Dementia2021. The meeting was marked by the participation of young and inventivescientists, industrial participants, and imaginative student groups from morethan 20 countries, all of whom contributed to the success of this activity.
The congress proceedings are organized using a variety of scientificand plenary meetings. The meeting beganwith an opening ceremony, which was followed by a series of talks by bothHonourable Guests and respective Keynote Panel members. The experts who broughtthe subject to life via their amazing presentations and testimonies from keynotespeakers and seminars
- Maria CristinaCaroleo | University of Calabria | Italy
- Benjamin Smith |University of Minnesota | USA
- Wilfried Ver Eecke| Georgetown University | USA
The event broughttogether diverse fields of Dementia with seminars and plenary talks byrepresentatives from various universities and organizations
- Linzi Ryan |Maynooth University | Ireland
- Cristina Barbagallo| University of Catania | Italy
- Amal Al Ghassani |Oman College of Health Sciences | Oman
- Qian Evelyn Liu |Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology| China
- Raghav Kapoor | MaxSuper Speciality Hospital | India
- Fereshteh Bagheri |Babol University of Medical Science | Iran
- Nelly Kanberg |Sahlgrenska University Hospital | Sweden
- Raisa Mikhaliuk |The Belarusian Medical Academy | Belarus
With the greatresponse and feedback which we received at this event, Allied conferences are proud to announce our upcoming conference entitled "15th World Congress on Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease," scheduled to be held on November 21-22, 2022 in London, UK.
We would like tosee your pleasant participation, constructive engagement, and support in orderto make this activity a success again.